Sunday, February 12, 2017

TV Series

My favorite tv show would have to be Pretty Little Liars. It follows four girls, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin, after their friend Ali disappears. About a year after Ali disappears they begin begin stalked by "A".  They think A is Ali but she later is found dead (and it turns out she is eventually alive).  My Favorite Character would be Spencer because she is the smart one and the Troian Bellisario the actress who plays her is pretty and cool.

Troian Bellisario

7 comments:

  1. Hey Tayler! As you know I really love this series too!
    How long did you take to watch the whole series? Your best friend told me that you watched the series for 2 years, did you repeat it? And who is your favorite actor in boys? See you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It has taken me so long to watch because i dont really binge watch. i also like to watch them when the premiere on Free Form. My favorite male would have to be either Ian Harding or Keegan ALan

      Delete
    2. Hahaha I see! the series end at the episode 10 of the season 7 so I'm waiting for the end. And my favorite male would have to be Iand harding too .

      Delete
  2. Hey Tayler! I've never seen this series before but it same great as serie. Is it a long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only 7 seasons with like 24 episodes per season

      Delete
  3. Hey Tyler I actually love this serie, I am also a real fan of Spencer, she's so confident and brave and so gorgeous, I also know who -A is but don't worry, I won't be spoiling ;) , But the serie took me a big while to watch it, what about you and did you watch it until the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im still waiting for season seven. I will watch it til the end... and then i'll watch it agian!

      Delete